PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Lacy-Fied Dresser

This gurl scored a $10 mid century dresser at her local thrift store.  It was covered in white paint and purple sponged on the drawers.  After two weeks of stripping the paint and sanding (what a mess--never again!), I turned it into a feminine little piece of lacy-fied loveliness.

I added the rusty handles I found on a previous thrifty expedition.

I used a thrifted lace curtain as my stencil and spray painted white over the top.  
Using a brush doesn't work, so don't try it. 
I first saw this technique used on the roof of a car (wouldn't that be cool?) and now it's all over the web used on various pieces of furniture.
I'm in lace mode these days.  I added lace to a thrifted jean jacket and also this thrifted hoodie. 

Even the lace was thrifted.